Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nice perfume with vanilla notes?

I usually wear warm vanilla sugar by bath and body works but I am now looking for a perfume that is a little more grown up. I've found that vanilla notes work well on me. Any suggestions?Nice perfume with vanilla notes?
Have you tried Vanilla Noir from BBW? It is a stronger vanilla, more mature smelling. Not as sweet, more of a dark vanilla.





I use the EDT Black Raspberry Vanilla from BBW and love it.





I have lots of friends who swear by The Body Shop's vanilla scent. Its not as sweet as WVS.





Good luck! :)Nice perfume with vanilla notes?
Wow! You're really a vanilla lover? I myself is a vanilla lover. I just love the scent. Now I tend to remember this grandmother of a friend of mine who use to place vanilla beans behind her ears have the fragrance of vanilla on her. Neat eh?:)





http://www.myvanillashop.com
Lavanila is a lovely brand that makes really nice vanilla perfumes, but they put twists on them like vanilla lavender, vanilla spice, vanilla blossom, and vanilla grapefruit.
viva la juicy kinda has a vanilla scent=]


it smells delicious=D
hey try burberry brit or donna karen Cashmere mist
Try Angel
old spice
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment